Friday, June 22, 2012

Phrases for Letters of Recommendation

Have to write a letter of recommendation for that fired employee? - Here are a few suggested phrases:

For the chronically absent:
"A man like him is hard to find."
"It seemed her career was just taking off."

For the office drunk:
"I feel his real talent is wasted here."
"We generally found him loaded with work to do."
"Every hour with him was a happy hour."

For an employee with no ambition:
"He could not care less about the number of hours he had to put in."
"You would indeed be fortunate to get this person to work for you."

For an employee who is so unproductive that the job is better left unfilled:
"I can assure you that no person would be better for the job."

For an employee who is not worth further consideration as a job candidate:
"I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment."
"All in all, I cannot say enough good things about this candidate or recommend him too highly.
"
For a stupid employee:
"There is nothing you can teach a man like him."
"I most enthusiastically recommend this candidate with no qualifications whatsoever."

For a dishonest employee:
"Her true ability was deceiving."
"He's an unbelievable worker."
 

************************************************

Morning Pic Dump

 









***************************************************
Birthdays on June 22nd
Alan Osmond
***********************************************

Todays Pic Dump










***********************************************
Blast from the Past
Happy Birthday
Todd Rundgren





**********************************************
Afternoon Funnies










*********************************************
Todays Quote

Birthday Girl
Lindsay Wagner
 
A lot of people say they want to get out of pain, and I'm sure that's true, but they aren't willing to make healing a high priority. They aren't willing to look inside to see the source of their pain in order to deal with it.
Lindsay Wagner

And I can't tell you how many women from a certain age group - they would be in their 30s now, 20s and 30s - tell me about how I was their role model when they were young girls.
Lindsay Wagner

Finally I had a place where I could express my pain and I felt safe because I didn't have to put my name on it. I think acting kept me alive back then.
Lindsay Wagner

I started taking acting classes when I was twelve.
Lindsay Wagner

I think it's safe to say that each of us has at least one issue we are passionate about and struggle with, issues that robs us of our peace, our joy and our ability to experience love.
Lindsay Wagner

I've experienced several different healing methodologies over the years - counseling, self-help seminars, and I've read a lot - but none of them will work unless you really want to heal.
Lindsay Wagner


It's about sharing. You just give what you have to give wherever you go, and you let God handle the rest.
Lindsay Wagner

Once you go inside and weed through the muck, you will find the real beauty, the truth about yourself.
Lindsay Wagner

The fact that it's science fiction gives you the license to do anything you want to do.
Lindsay Wagner

Then no matter what goes on around you in the physical universe, hang on to what you know.
Lindsay Wagner

There is only one issue: man's lack of experience in feeling his Divine self and his innate connection with the Divine. All other issues stem from this.
Lindsay Wagner

*********************************************


Happy Birthday Alan Osmond
 *************************************************
Leftovers






All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment