Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Redneck Jedi



YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK JEDI IF...

1. You ever use the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
2. Your Jedi robe is camouflage.
3. You have ever used your Light Saber to open a bottle of Beer.
4. At least one wing of your X-Wings is primer colored.
5. You can easily describe the taste of an Ewok.
6. You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
7. The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters.
8. Wookies are offended by your B.O.
9. You have ever used the force to get yourself another Beer so you didn't miss a NASCAR interview with any of the Allisons.
10. You have ever used the force in conjunction with fishing/hunting/bowling.
11. Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son, come on over to the dark side ... it'll be a hoot."
12. You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the barbecue grill to light.
13. You have a confederate flag painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
14. You ever fantasized about Princess Leia wearing Daisy Duke shorts.
15. You have the doors of your X-Wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
16. Although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt had a pretty good handle on how to treat his women.
17. You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
18. You were the only person drinking Jack Daniels during the cantina scene.
19. If when addressing the Jedi Council you use "Bubba" for more than half of them.
20. If you hear: "Luke, I am your father ... and your uncle."




************************************************
Morning Pic Dump













************************************************
Birthdays on June 12th
************************************************

Todays Pic Dump









************************************************


Video Comic Relief
Dog Assistance !



**********************************************

Afternoon Funnies












********************************************
Blast from the Past

My on going tribute to the up coming
50th anniversary tour



***********************************************
Afternoon Funnies







**********************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Girl
Anne Frank



And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren't any other people living in the world.
Anne Frank

Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn't matter if only we could prevent girls from being girls.
Anne Frank

Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!
Anne Frank

How true Daddy's words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Anne Frank

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
Anne Frank


I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
Anne Frank

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

I live in a crazy time.
Anne Frank

I must uphold my ideals, for perhaps the time will come when I shall be able to carry them out.
Anne Frank

I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death... I think... peace and tranquillity will return again.
Anne Frank

I soothe my conscience now with the thought that it is better for hard words to be on paper than that Mummy should carry them in her heart.
Anne Frank


If I read a book that impresses me, I have to take myself firmly by the hand, before I mix with other people; otherwise they would think my mind rather queer.
Anne Frank

In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.
Anne Frank

It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.
Anne Frank

No one has ever become poor by giving.
Anne Frank

Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Anne Frank

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.
Anne Frank

The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Anne Frank


All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment