Monday, June 18, 2012

The Toilet Seat

Charlie's wife, Lucy, had been after him for several weeks to paint the seat on their toilet. Finally, he got around to doing it while Lucy was out.
After finishing, he left to take care of another matter before she returned.
She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.
About that time, Charlie got home and realized her predicament.
They both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, Charlie undid the toilet seat bolts. Lucy wrapped a sheet around herself and Charlie drove her to the hospital emergency room.
The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this).
Lucy tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."
The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them. I just never saw one mounted and framed."


gifs 12 Daily Morning Awesomeness (30 Photos)

***********************************************

Morning Pic Dump













*************************************************

Birthdays on June 18th

*************************************************

Todays Pic Dump











************************************************

Blast from the Past



*************************************************
Afternoon Funnies












************************************************

Todays Quote

 Birthday boy
Paul Mcartney

 
At the end of the Beatles, I really was done in for the first time in my life. Until then, I really was a kind of cocky sod.
Paul McCartney

Buy, buy, says the sign in the shop window; Why, why, says the junk in the yard.
Paul McCartney

George Martin, he's very good at a very sort of lush, sweet arrangement.
Paul McCartney

George wrote Taxman, and I played guitar on it. He wrote it in anger at finding out what the taxman did. He had never known before then what could happen to your money.
Paul McCartney

I can take pot or leave it. I got busted in Japan for it. I was nine days without it and there wasn't a hint of withdrawal, nothing.
Paul McCartney

I can't deal with the press; I hate all those Beatles questions.
Paul McCartney


I definitely did look up to John. We all looked up to John. He was older and he was very much the leader; he was the quickest wit and the smartest.
Paul McCartney

I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.
Paul McCartney

I don't take me seriously. If we get some giggles, I don't mind.
Paul McCartney

I don't work at being ordinary.
Paul McCartney

I feel that if I said anything about John, I would have to sit here for five days and say it all. Or I don't want to say anything.
Paul McCartney

I had this song called Helter Skelter, which is just a ridiculous song. So we did it like that, 'cuz I like noise.
Paul McCartney




All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment