Wednesday, June 20, 2012

THE REDHEAD



A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry, "
the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.


They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!


"You know, "he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet? "

"No, "she replies. . . . "



She says:


"You just happened to catch my eye."
 





 **********************************************

Morning Pic Dump








***********************************************

Birthdays on June 20th
1953 - Cyndi Lauper
1952 - John Goodman
1950 - Lionel Richie
1940 - John Mahoney
1909 - Errol Flynn


 ****************************************************

Todays Pic Dump











*************************************************
Blast from the Past

Happy Birthday
Lionel Ritchie
 


************************************************

Afternoon Funnies










*********************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Boy
Danny Aiello

An album is such a personal thing. It's something I always wanted to do. It's me doing me, singing as me.
Danny Aiello

Death can't be so bad if mom went through it. It makes it easier for the child to follow.
Danny Aiello

I don't know anyone who curses the way they do on the Sopranos. Not in an Italian household. I never said the word hell in front of my mother.
Danny Aiello

I have sons, and they have never said the word hell in front of me or my wife. That's the truth.
Danny Aiello

I'm a traditionalist. I have certain values I live by.
Danny Aiello

If I stunk for some reason, you can always blame it on the character.
Danny Aiello


My entire family were Democrats all our lives. But because how furious I was about the previous administration, I turned in my card to become a Republican. I did not want to be known as a Democrat under that person's regime.
Danny Aiello

My mother was the total influence. My father was what we call a nomadic person; he was a wanderer.
Danny Aiello

People have an image of Italians. When I go somewhere in the world, I don't care where it is, when they look at me it's not about my intelligence. It's who can I beat up.
Danny Aiello

The choreographer for the Milton Berle show wanted me to audition. I walked away from that.
Danny Aiello

There was certainly less profanity in the Godfather than in the Sopranos. There was a kind of respect. It's not that I totally agreed with it, but it was a great piece of art.
Danny Aiello

You don't have to be worried about labeling me.
Danny Aiello

************************************************
Leftovers





All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment