Wednesday, June 13, 2012

You know you've ben in college to long when.........

You consider McDonald’s “real food”
* You actually like doing laundry at home
* 4:00 AM is still early on the weekends
* It starts getting late on the weeknights
* Two miles is not too far to walk for a party
* You wear dirty socks three times in a row and think nothing of it
* You’d rather clean than study
* Half the time you don’t wake up in your own bed and it seems normal
* Computer Solitaire is more than a game it’s a way of life
* You schedule your classes around sleep habits and soaps
* You go to sleep when it’s light and get up when it’s dark
* You live for getting mail (E-mail included)
* Looking out the window is a form of entertainment
* Prank phone calls become funny again
* It feels weird to take a shower without shoes on
* World War III could take place and you’d be clueless
* You start thinking and sounding like your roommate
* Blacklights and highlighters are the coolest things on earth
* Rearranging your room is your favorite pastime
* You find out milk crates had so many uses
* Wal-mart is the coolest store
* The weekend lasts from Thursday to Sunday, (or Wednesday morning to Tuesday
* You are sitting around making lists about how you know you’ve been in college too long



epic win photos - Anti-Gravity WIN

***********************************************
Morning Pic Dump
 

 
















*************************************************

Birthdays on June 13th
 1962 - Hannah Storm


************************************************
Todays  Pic Dump









************************************************

Blast from the Past
Huey Lewis and the News
The Power of Love



***********************************************

Afternoon funnies
















**********************************************

Todays Quote

Birthday Boy
Paul Lynde



A room is like a stage. If you see it without lighting, it can be the coldest place in the world.
Paul Lynde

An actor shouldn't undergo psychoanalysis, because there are a lot of things you're better off not knowing.
Paul Lynde

Comedy is exaggerated realism. It can be stretched to the almost ludicrous, but it must always be believable.
Paul Lynde

Food was a constant topic of conversation in our household.
Paul Lynde

I can't even get three weeks off to have cosmetic surgery.
Paul Lynde

I don't always prepare such rich meals. Sometimes I'll just serve a simple quiche, salad and dessert for dinner. During the week I try to eat lightly.
Paul Lynde

I don't know who the hell Paul Lynde is, or why he's funny, and I prefer it to be a mystery to me.
Paul Lynde

I don't understand why people don't remember my name.
Paul Lynde

I feel now it's useless to keep hoping. The way things are today, we live in a world that needs laughter, and I've decided if I can make people laugh, I'm making a more important contribution.
Paul Lynde

I have an ulcer. It has an IQ of 185.
Paul Lynde

I have this beautiful antique silver wine decanter that I bought at an auction. I always pour wine from that.
Paul Lynde


I laughed all the way through Love Story.
Paul Lynde

I may find something that looks interesting and then go on to alter the recipe by adding spices, things of my own. I also look for time-saving recipes, dishes that can be prepared ahead and stored.
Paul Lynde

I often go on a liquid fast a couple of days a week. I never take just water. Instead, I'll have maybe six glasses of vegetable and fruit juices a day.
Paul Lynde

I sang in the choir for years, even though my family belonged to another church.
Paul Lynde

I think basically an actor is a salesman.
Paul Lynde

I was obsessed with being rich and famous.
Paul Lynde

I wish I had the nerve not to tip.
Paul Lynde

I'm Liberace without a piano.
Paul Lynde 

************************************************

Leftovers



All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment