Friday, November 2, 2012

Dear Abby


Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus.

My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite. My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview. She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this: I love my fiancé' and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports Barrack O Bama for President?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation 


**************************************************************

Morning Pic Dump










 ********************************************************

Birthdays on November 2nd



**********************************************************

Todays Pic Dump









 ********************************************************
  **********************************************************

Afternoon Funnies





McDonalds needs to accommodate according to Customers size





  *********************************************************

Today in History

Lead Story
Spruce Goose flies, 1947
American Revolution
John Paul Jones sets sail, 1777
Automotive
First four-cylinder, gas-powered Locomobile hits the road, 1902
Civil War
Union leader Fremont is removed from the Western Department, 1861
Cold War
Ngo Dinh Diem assassinated in South Vietnam, 1963
Crime
A nurse's aide gets life imprisonment, 1989
Disaster
Truck explosion kills 3,000 in Afghanistan, 1982
General Interest
Britain supports creation of Jewish homeland, 1917
Truman defeats Dewey, 1948
MLK federal holiday declared, 1983
Hollywood
Friends star David Schwimmer born, 1966
Literary
Lady Chatterley's Lover obscenity trial ends, 1960
Music
Miami Vice soundtrack begins an 11-week run at #1, 1985
Old West
XIT Ranch sells its last head of cattle, 1912
Presidential
James Polk is born, 1795
Warren G. Harding is born, 1865
Sports
Grete Waitz wins her eighth NYC marathon, 1986
Vietnam War
Diem murdered during coup, 1963
Johnson meets with "the Wise Men", 1967
World War I
The Balfour Declaration , 1917
World War II
British launch Operation Supercharge, 1942
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site are understood to be in the public domain. If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them, please contact me at papacase77@gmail.com  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment